OFSC now on Twitter
As part of the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner’s continual commitment to keeping accredited companies and the building and construction industry informed, the OFSC launched a Twitter account this week.
Please follow @OFSCau on twitter as another way to stay up to date on:
- Federal Safety Commissioner and Accreditation Scheme news;
- Changes to legislation, regulations or other requirements for the Scheme;
- Advice, alerts and reminders related to compliance and reporting requirements;
- Positive safety outcomes based on Scheme and industry data;
- Involvement in industry wide issues and events;
- Notifications of newly accredited companies
- Announcements of Scheme milestones.
If you have any questions about the new OFSC twitter account, please call 1800 652 500, or email email@example.com.