The OFSC, in consultation with stakeholders, has undertaken a review of the audit criteria. New audit criteria will be utilised with the introduction of the new on-line application form scheduled for release on 1 May 2015. A summary of criteria changes is available in our Audit Criteria Review Explanation of Changes document. Transitional provisions apply as to which version of the audit criteria will be used from 1 May 2015.
The new, revised audit criteria apply to:
- Any audits conducted after 1 May 2015
- Any applications for accreditation or reaccreditation received after 1 May 2015.
- Computer Screen Reader and Printer-Friendly New FSC Audit Criteria Guidelines (PDF 415KB)
- Computer Screen Reader and Printer-Friendly New FSC Audit Criteria Guidelines (DOCX 187KB)
The existing audit criteria apply to:
- Existing non-conformances identified from previous audits will continue to be assessed against the audit criteria under which the non-conformance was raised.
- Existing Audit Criteria Evidence Guide (PDF 424KB)
- Existing Audit Criteria Evidence Guide (DOCX 324KB)
Keywords: Accreditation, Scheme, Auditing