A to Z
- The Resources A-Z provides an alphabetical listing of all the Forms, Publications, Fact Sheets and Legislation belonging to the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner.
- Application for Accreditation
- Leaders in Safety
- Reporting for Accredited Builders
- Performance Comparison Tool
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Scheme?
- How will I know if I need to be accredited for a project?
- What is the process for gaining accreditation?
- A non-accredited builder has tendered for a Scheme project? What should I do?
- How long does accreditation last?
- View all frequently asked questions
- Fact Sheet: Advice for Funding Recipients – Applying the Australian Government Building and Construction OHS Accreditation Scheme
- Fact Sheet: OFSC Auditing Criteria
- Fact Sheet: Definition of Building Work
- View all fact sheets