Australian Government agencies
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- ABCB - The Australian Building Codes Board
- ABCC - Australian and Building and Construction Commission
- Asbestos Safety and Eradication Agency
- Comcare - Workplace safety, rehabilitation and compensation in the Commonwealth jurisdiction
- SWA - Safe Work Australia
State and Territory OHS and prequalification agencies
New South Wales
- Workcover NSW - Promotes workplace health and safety and provides a workers compensation system for the employers and workers of NSW.
- Construction Consultative Committee - Brings together the NSW Government's construction agencies to develop, implement and promote improved practices and standards and a streamlined approach to government construction procurement.
- Roads and Traffic Authority - Prequalification Scheme For Construction Industry and ITS Contractors
- Victorian Workcover Authority - manage Victoria's workplace safety system.
- Department of Treasury and Finance Construction Supplier Register - the Victorian Government pre-qualification system for building and construction industry consultants and contractors.
- Vicroads Prequalification Scheme - information section for contractors and consultants
- Worksafe Western Australia - Workplace safety laws and information for Western Australia
- Main Roads Western Australia - Western Australia's State road
- Department of Housing and Works - represents all of Western Australia's State Government's housing and works functions
- Safe Work SA - South Australia's OHS agency
- Building Management - providing best outcomes for building users and the built environment. Part of the SA Dept for Administrative and Information Services
- Department for Transport, Energy and Infrastructure (DTEI) - Prequalification Scheme
- WorkCover Queensland - main provider of workers’ compensation insurance to Queensland employers
- Department of Housing and Public Works - provides integrated capital works, building asset management planning, maintenance and operational services, built asset policy development and research, and accommodation and related services to the Government and client agencies
- WorkSafe Tasmania - responsible for administering much of the legislation that regulates business in Tasmania.
- Department of Treasury and Finance prequalification scheme - Pre-qualification of Contractors and Consultants
- NT Worksafe - responsible for Territory-wide regulation of occupational health and safety, rehabilitation and workers' compensation
- Contractor Accreditation Limited - a non-profit company established by the NT Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Territory Construction Association and the NT Small Business Association to manage a scheme of self regulation for the building and construction industry.
Australian Capital Territory
- WorkSafe ACT - government agency responsible for the administration of ACT Health and Safety Legislation
- ACT Government Shared Services Procurement - Prequalification for ACT Government Contracts
Other relevant agencies
- JAS-ANZ - Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand. The government-appointed accreditation body for Australia and New Zealand responsible for providing accreditation of conformity assessment bodies in the fields of certification and inspection.
- CRC Construction Innovation - The Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Construction Innovation is a national research, development and implementation centre focused on the needs of the property, design, construction and facility management sectors