For example, you may be asked to:
- Work specifically in accordance with the accredited builder's work health and safety management system,
- Undertake regular work health and safety inspections,
- Have your Safe Work Method Statements reviewed by the accredited builder,
- Demonstrate that your workers are qualified to undertake the work they do,
- On-board any plant that you bring onto site in line with the accredited builder’s requirements, or
- Ensure all of your staff undergo a particular induction process before commencing work on the site.
These requirements can vary between sites and builders. It is the role of the head contractor (also known as the head builder) to ensure the requirements of accreditation are met.